Guidelines for SPOTLIGHT SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT
Tailgate date is Saturday, Sept. 7thfrom 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Vendor set up time starts at 9:00 AM. All vehicles must be unloaded by 11:30 AM
VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED IN ANY OF THE VACANT SPOTS ALONG THE STREET.
- All booths must be ready by 11:45AM
- All vendor locations are first come, first served
- All spaces must be removed by 6:30 PM
Vendors are responsible for any trash they generate the day of the event. Please be courteous and properly dispose of all trash.
The vendor is solely responsible for his/her safety, property, and collection of payment.
Reservations are due by Thursday, Sept. 5th. No registration fee refunds will be given after Sept. 1, 2019
The Tailgate is held on School property and is being hosted by Spotlight Sports Entertainment.
We have established the following guidelines for goods and services that may not be sold:
- No weapons, firearms, or knives
- No pornographic items, inappropriate clothing, lewd pictures, film or artwork
- No drug or drug-related paraphernalia
- No alcohol products